The HandyPitcher™ has a lot of great uses:
Here are some great reasons why the HandyPitcher™ carry handle is a great item to have around the house:
- Children can safely pour their own drink.
- The elderly or people with arthritis can hold, carry and pour bottles and square milk cartons again.
- The handle allows anyone to easily carry more than one bottle.
- Eliminate costly and messy spills by holding the bottle safely.
- HandyPitcher™ is designed to work on bottles and cartons that need to fit into the refrigerator door.
- HandyPitcher™ fits 1.5 up to 2.5 liter plastic and glass bottles.
- HandyPitcher™ Maxi fits 2.5, 3 liter and other large containers.
- Also fits milk cartons and many other containers that come without handles.
- Great to use indoors or outdoors, at parties, in the park, or while tailgating.
- Straps do not slip and stay securely in place!
Use over and over for years to come!
Store bottles and containers in the fridge as usual, even with the HandyPitcher™ handle still attached.
Carry more than one bottle or container at a time.
was designed to solve a common problem we all have:
Being unable to safely hold large plastic soda bottles or slippery wine bottles when pouring.
Most 2, 2.5 and 3 liter bottles and square milk cartons are too large and too heavy to securely fit in one hand, forcing us to use both hands to hold the bottle while pouring.
This leaves us with no hand available to hold the glass or cup in place which can tip over the moment the liquid hits the inside wall of the glass or cup.
solves this problem by holding the bottle securely in place and allowing you to pour the liquid while using one hand only.